- I've been testy with people. Dear Self: Stop it, Right Now.
- Had a lack of motivation at work. And trust me, the work load has not lessened.
- Made mistakes at work. I'm definitely not perfect, but I f'd up a document yesterday and emailed it our Board of Directors. #fail
- Gone to work with barely any makeup on, rough looking second day hair and wearing leggings. With just a long shirt and oversized sweater. And sandals. And no, my office I not casual. #rebel.
- Put on my shorts from last summer and had trouble buttoning them. And still not didn't stick to the diet I said I would this week. #justsad
But it isn't all bad. This week, some good/productive things have happened.
- J and I have decided to start insanity next week, drink less, and eat healthier. The buddy system will probably help us stay on track. The fact I am going to be a bridesmaid in front of 175 people at brother's wedding in September is also a huge motivator.
- I found three cute dresses at Ross for under forty dollars. And I am not usually a bargain shopper, since being tall and a size 16 means discount stores usually have nothing that will fit me. So finding three dresses I actually liked on the cheap made me happy happy happy.
- Moved some things around in my walk-in closet and created extra storage space. #ocdwins
- Got my spending back in control. February I got my tax refund and started spending like I won the mega millions. I'm too embarrassed to say how much I spent shopping, eating out and bar hopping--- but lets just say, I'm eating in a lot this month and refraining from spending a lot.
- And I got a login for Showtime Anytime on my Roku and now catching up on season 3 and 4 of Shameless.
Ok, my slacker self needs to get back to work and play catch up.